BDS Course Features
- Duration: 4 years + 1 year internship
- Year Started: 2008
- University Affiliation: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Recognized by: Dental Council of India
- Total seat:Recognization for 100 seat
Eligibility Criteria for BDS Admission
- You are required to have more than or equal to 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as your subjects
- You must be fall in the bracket of eligible candidates based on National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 qualification criteria
Check whether you qualify for BDS admission by calling us at +91-9575302202 / 2203 or email us at email@example.com
Why BDS at IDEAS?
The quality of education is the highest priority at Institute of Dental Education & Advance Studies. This is accomplished by a highly experienced and qualified faculty, and knowledgeable supporting staff. Faculty and staff are chosen with the same non- discriminatory criteria. A charming, ethnically friendly staff provides a professional career oriented educational experience, with enthusiastic support for all students in a multi- cultural environment. The Leaders of the faculty are some of the most accomplished teachers and have many years of experience in the field of dentistry; many hold teaching credentials and other professional achievements, and all have been oriented to the College’s unique way of teaching. The college is particularly proud of having recruited a “truly outstanding” faculty even at the time of its initiation.
Fees Structure for BDS(per year)
|Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees||Total Package|
|2.00 Lakh||0.75 Lakh||2.75 Lakh|
Special Package(For complete course duration & internship programm)
- 10.50 lakh Tuition & Hostel fee.
- 8.50 lakh Tuition & Local transportation fee.