Before You Apply:Only the following candidates will qualify for admission to the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course at Institute of Dental Education & Advance Studies.
AGE -Only those candidates whose age is 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- 1. The candidate should have passed 10+2 before 1st October 2023
- 2. The candidate should have passed 10+2 in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- 3. The candidate should have passed in all these subjects individually.
- 4. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology. For S.T. / S.C. / O.B.C. category this limit is relaxed to 45%.(Relaxation applicable only to M.P. Domicile Students).
- 5. For Foreign Nationals / Non-Resident Indians (N.R.I.) / Persons of Indian Origin (P.I.O.) the study of Physics, Chemistry & Biology is essential in qualifying examination - CBSE, ISCE, HSC, A Levels, IB, STPM, SAM, OSSD, High School or equivalent examinations. Those following the American High School system, applications will be considered if Physics, Chemistry and Biology have been taken as 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses or have one or two years of science in college. Minimum requirement is an average of 50% marks or 'C' grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and 50% or 'C' grade in English.
Application Procedure:You have to submit the below given documents in College Campus or download the check-list form.
- 1. Application Form of Institute
- 2. 10+2 (12th class) Examination or Equivalent Marks-sheet (Original).
- 3. 10th Examination or Equivalent Marks-Sheet for date of Birth (Original).
- 4. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/minority candidates (Certified Photocopy).
- 5. Transfer certificate from last school/Institute (Original).
- 6. Migration Certificate where-ever applied (Original).
- 7. Gap certificate duly attested with notary (Original).
- 8. M.P. Domicile certificate (Certified Photocopy) for reserved category.
- 9. Character Certificate (Original).
- 10. Indemnity bond and Affidavit in Prescribed format of Institute.
- 11. Affidavit for undertaking regarding payment of fees.
- 12. NRI documents on prescribed format of Institute, as per norms.
- 13. Medical fitness certificate (Original).
- 14. Prescribed fees of the Institute (Fee Receipt No.)
- 15. Allotment letter through NEET Counseling.
- 16. Birth Certificate of Student.
- 17. Aadhar Card of Student.
- 18. Aadhar Card of Parents.
- 19. Passport size photos of Student – 40 Nos. (Same as used in NEET Examination)
- 20. Postcard size Photos of student – 02 Nos.
- 21. Income Certificate of parents.
- 22. Affidavit from Student & their parents to be downloaded form www.antiragging.in